North Northumberland
Children’s Centres

North Northumberland
Children's Centres


What can I do if I suspect a child or young person is being abused?
As a concerned member of the public, if you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer Significant Harm, including any form of mistreatment or abuse, you should report your concerns. Any referral will be treated in the strictest confidence. Click here if you are worried about a child- report your concerns

Safeguarding children – information for parents and carers
Information for ‘parents’ and ‘carers’, including anyone with parental responsibility.
Click here for more information for Parents and Carers

Safeguarding children – information for children and young people
If you are being mistreated or abused, need to talk to someone, or you think another child is being mistreated or abused please view the information on this page for advice.
Click here for more information for Children and Young People